Checkout Our Resources

What are the Requirements for the Renewal of PR in Singapore?

Remember the first time your application for permanent residence in Singapore was approved? It was undoubtedly a mixture of gratitude and relief that you must have felt. All your days of trying for one have now paid off, allowing you to live in, work in, enter, and exit the country with freedom. Having a permanent…

What Actions Do I Need To Take After Receiving an In-Principle Approval Letter (IPA) for My PR Application?

Congratulations! If you have received an in-principle approval (IPA) for your PR application, you are just a few steps away from becoming a Singapore PR. There are different types of IPAs Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) issues over the entire PR journey. From receiving one for a work pass to getting it for your PR…

Singapore Citizenship – Pros and Cons

Once you become a Singaporean PR, the next thing you would usually aim for is acquiring Singapore citizenship. Though being a Singapore PR offers many benefits, there are many additional benefits when it comes to getting citizenship in Singapore. First, it is one of the safest countries in Asia, and you’ll be happy living in…

Know More About the Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass (ONE Pass) in Singapore

While Singapore remains one of the fastest growing economies in South-East Asia, there’s still a need to consolidate its growth. One such way is to ensure a continuous supply of talents within its borders so the nation can be able to compete favourably with the rest of the world. For this reason, the government is…

What Are the Different Singapore PR Schemes?

Singapore is one of the world’s top nations and is designated Asia’s business capital. The “Lion City” is regarded as Asia’s best place to live and work. The nation offers top-notch healthcare, a low crime rate, well-established educational institutions, first-grade infrastructure, high-quality housing, excellent business prospects, and a wide variety of career opportunities. Singapore offers…

Do We Need to Include a Cover Letter With the Singapore PR Application?

Is a cover letter a must for your Singapore PR application? Well, no, you don’t have to add a cover letter. But is it better for you to have one? Yes, to be able to highlight your strengths, it’s good if you can have a well-crafted cover letter. We know crafting a cover letter requires…

7 Factors that Influence the Outcome of a Singapore Permanent Residence Application

Every year, at least 120,000 foreigners apply to become permanent residents in Singapore. Of this number, the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) only approves about 30,000, representing a 25% approval rate. But, of course, the remaining 75% who are rejected will be disappointed and left wondering what could have gone wrong, especially if they have…

Things to Note Before You Apply for a Personalised Employment Pass (PEP)

Singapore’s strong economy is supported by a high level of economic independence as well as its advantageous location, which has drawn numerous investors and businesspeople alike. Along with this, numerous employment possibilities have been created across several industries. Professionals with in-depth knowledge of their fields or who have collected several years of industry experience are…

10 Important Documents Required when Applying For Singapore PR

There are several reasons why people look to immigrate to Singapore. For starters, it has a growing economy which provides endless opportunities. It’s also a safe country to live in, has good healthcare, excellent education, fairer taxation, etc. The number of PR applications received by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) exceeds 100,000 every year.…

Possible Reasons for Your Singapore PR Application Being Rejected

Singapore’s great standard of living and good governance, in addition to being one of Asia’s largest economic hubs, are some of the factors why more and more foreigners flock to this city-state. The majority of immigrants who have resided in Singapore for a long time are eligible to apply to become Permanent Residents (PR). Despite…